2011 OMBAC COMING OUT PARTY May 14 Showcases
Great Bands, Live Music, Dancing and Food on Mission Bay
San Diego’s best beach Spring party is set for May 14 2011 and the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club ramps things up for the 2011 Coming Out Party at Mariners Point in Mission Bay. The event showcases 13 bands, a swimsuit model contest pageant, great food and a ton of partiers who will help raise money for local San Diego area charities.
Event Details Include:
Ticket Price: $20.00 at the Gate
(cheaper if bought online or before event
see website link below)
Here’s What OMBAC Guarantees!
1. The War Hero we honor will be at the party and he will enjoy himself even after 50+ years of having fun.
2. We will have 10 ticket sellers in front of the gate. No waiting.
3. You will be served real beer – not “ballpark” beer.
4. We will have more Porta-Potties than you wish to count. No waiting.
5. We will have dynamite bands.
6. You will get your monies worth from each of them.
7. You will get food cooked right at the party. No premix junk.
8. The “Fresh Corn” comes directly from Imperial Valley.
9. The shrimp in the Shrimp Cocktail is straight from the Gulf courtesy of British Petroleum.
10. YOU will have fun!!!
“Summer Music Fest”
To Learn More About Sponsors, Bands or Favorite Bars & Restaurants
Thirteen “Beach Approved” Summer Bands – including:
Authority Zero, Natives of a New Dawn, Split Finger
BoomSnap, Full Blown Stone, Jet West, Tommy Price and
The Stilettos + The Miss Mission Beach Beauty Pageant
To get more information on the 2011 OMBAC Coming Out Party
visit the official website at:
Mission Beach Links
Mission Beach Resources